Thursday, January 28, 2010

I can't really be bothered blessing you with the details of my day but i'll try and provide you with some substance.

I went to the movies and watched the Princess and the Frog (yes! they are still playing that in the movies here LOL).. I had to beg Dexx because it was the last screening. He hated it of course.

I'm sorry that i wore the grip my ass shorts Lu :(

Photobucket

Lipton Ice Teaa.. Yummylicious
(note: freckles in full effect)
Photobucket

The train ticket man would not stop talking to me about Bollywood actresses even though i don't even watch Bollywood movies. Lol. Talking to him was hella annoying because i was trying to listen to Prince <3 on my iPod and this chatterbox was ruining my train experience.

Our train snacks... Yay 4 me and Dexxy.
Photobucket

Snuck (if that is a word) sushi into the movies..
(best terriyaki ever, no lie)
Photobucket

i dont know what this is about but okay.. lol
Photobucket

Smexxy Dexxy tryna swap my drink (i c ur sneaky butt)
Photobucket

Someone needs to get me a woofie asap so i stop buying soft toys. Lol.
Introducing.. Lulu and Allie.. they love eachother, no shit.
MWAAHHHHH MWAHH MWAH MWAHHHHH lool
Photobucket

Dexx playin on a lil piece of shit baby toy. I said he could get one toy but not thaaatttttttt... im sure that's for a 6 month year old LOL.
Photobucket


I had a good day with my seedling. A regular turn of events. I noticed a few beautiful things like a group of polite school boys. Declan also told me that i was his bestfriend before he went to sleep. You should have seen his smile. I have never seen anyone smile like that. He had honesty written all over his face <3...He even cried a lil, dug his head into my rib and wrapped his arm around my waist. Reminded me of all the nights i've had to stay home, when all my friends went out clubbing. Made all those nights and all the hardwork, worth it. I paid 3 kids onto the train today only because they asked really nicely. Couldn't find one pair of shoes that I liked. Ugly mutant shoes in every shop and even worse were the ugly mutant feet that were buying them. LOL. I know that is mean and initially i was supposed to write a blog on people and their lack of hygiene but i might pimp that post later. I am so glad that my bf doesnt smell like ass <3.. i really appreciate that babe and i really really appreciated it today when i experienced some of the nastiest b.o from some guy that smelled like he was wearing the shirt of Jesus. If you can't wash your ass, hair and cut your nails then i would hate to see the state of your genitals. Lol. Okay, i'm done being mean. I'm sorry. Peace and LOVE.

Photobucket


I LOVE ALL THE FAT PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment