Sunday, June 27, 2010

Step 2

Mayaeni is responsible for my idea of beauty today. I don't know who she is. I was watching 'Taking the Stage'.. decided to google Stomp The Yard 2 and then decided to google some of the cast since there wasn't much on the movie itself. Sure enough, like usual, click click click and I landed on the page of one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I think I have a school girl crush on her. There is something so graceful about natural beauty. I am so infatuated with people who are just 'beautiful' It shines through the way that they carry themselves. Graceful and real. Ambituous and pure. I decided to start this journey of self-discovery and people like Mayaeni are the type of people who contribute a positive influence towards the person I endeavour to be. I forget about simple things like how beautiful my crazy knotty hair is, sometimes I tame it with a straightner... Flawless skin would mean I wouldn't have these freckles..

*smiles*

http://www.myspace.com/mayaenimusic

Five years ago, I was preganant and dating my highschool sweetheart. Now, I'm in my second year of an Arts degree. Obsessed with knowledge and anything to do with self expression. I learnt how to draw, sew and design. My son is 4. I've met some pretty amazing people from all over the world (mainly New York, they are my favorite). I moved 5 or 6 or 7 or 10 times. Twice completely on my own. I explored my sexuality. I've entered Fashion competitions and won most of them. Had 3 or 4 or 5 jobs lol. My granparents passed away and I lived through it. I cannot wait to see how much I have grown in five more years.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment