Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tidying my room is like the worst thing in the whole world! I don't want to ever have to hire a maid because she will steal my shit and make fun of my Paul Frank monkey face underwear. Grrrr!. But then again.. I don't want to do it myself. I want a robot that would do it but then it might turn evil and kill me in my sleep or it might fall in love with me and rape me. Ew. I have the strangest ideas but I bet you never thought of that huh? I am ORIGINAL! No, I'm just mad.

I see everything in SHITHEAD vision when I'm mad. LOL.

I might go to the movies today and buy Declan an Iron man then pay some of my parking tickets. I need to stop driving like an unofficial Diva.

"I don't need to .... blah blah blah"

"Ohhhh I don't wannaaaa..... blah blah blah"

"I want chocolate, I want donuts, I want pizza wiv all the extra cheeeeeeeseeeeeeeee"

"I don't care if I get fat, It will all go straight to my ass, just how I like" Next minute I'm all fat in the face.. Imagine that, All fat in the face. Everyone walking around with big heads looking like life sized Rugrats. Ahahahaha.

I really need to get outta here forreal now. lmao

Bye.x

No comments:

Post a Comment