Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's really good: Visual communication

After intense research, reading reviews and weighing up prices. I am buying one of these.. The Nikon d5000! Oh yes yes yes I amm.. As I have already explained to my boyfried.. Me and Nik will be spending a lot of time together.. every moment actually.. *smitten* He needs not worry though.. There are still ways in which this camera is unable to please me ;) Unfourtunately, I won't be able to buy it until February because I have R N V and student expenses but ohhh we will be together soon, knowing my impatient ass.. I will probably find a way to get my hands on it sooner than expected. Selling drugs, stealing bikes from the neighbours kids, giving 'being dope' lessons and such..



[Nikon d5000]

1 comment:

  1. I will be so jealous if you get one of these! My camera will be like your cameras granddaddy

    xo Irene

    ReplyDelete