Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Probably a chick?

I noticed something really funny today. Everytime I get a weirdo anonymus stalker hater, I always assume that they are female. Unfourtunately, my close knit circle of good friends (Only 3), have had to deal with my stalkers on too many occasions. Gossip, hacking their accounts, random txts e.t.c.

Friend: You need to stop talking to weirdos, they keep hacking my shit
Me: Probably a chick.

Am I sexist? Lol. I always think it's a female. I just don't see the point in some guy to be hatin on me. Unless it was one of my creepy exs that still talk about me, 2 3 4 5 years later lol. Which results in the question, Do women have haters who are men?

I would actually just like to uncover the people who go through all that trouble to find out things about me. I don't understand how I can have haters before I am even famous.

I AM JUST A REGULAR GIRL, STALK SOMEONE FAMOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment