Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thought: Dreams

Lastnight, I had this dream about perfume.

Gucci Envy 125ml $29.95

I thought I would buy it because it was such a good price. Then I thought that seeing that is such a good price that I would have a browse around first because they must be having a sale. I looked around and then the shop was empty. I spent hours just looking around at empty tables. Wondering where everything went then getting mad at myself for not getting it when it was right in my face!... I don't really remember what happened after that except that I went swimming and now I want to go swimming.

Anywho, I have this problem. I always want more than I have. I can get greedy. I want want want want. I can never settle for something but I was thinking about my dream today. It had me wondering if I choose to find something better all the time, that maybe eventually I will just end up with nothing at all.

Scary thought but completely realistic.

Who lives to be realistic anyways! haha

PEACE.X

1 comment:

  1. its funny ash coz this really really speaks to me. the whole if you keep trying to find something better you may end up with nothing at all. i find that that particular comment really strikes a chord with me and i know exactly what you mean. since i read it, it has been in my mind constantly - when i read, when i think about how i am. good call. your are excellent. Renee

    ReplyDelete