Thursday, March 18, 2010

A.D.D

Photobucket
(^^meant to be studying^^)
Photobucket
(^^Weeeeee! Bubbles :)^^)
Photobucket
(^^Mmmm cheeseburgers. lol idgaf^^)
Photobucket
(^^bored =/^^)
Photobucket
(^^<3<3<3^^)

The rest of the night will be very unproductive and i'll probably do my readings on the train because i love doing things at the last minute (not)
Do you know what's strange? my fingertip is swollen and i don't know why.
Regular thumb, Regular finger, Regular finger then Regu--WHAT THE FUCK!

Okay, i'm gonna go watch food network and plan my outfit in my head for tommorow then NOT wear it. Kinda like how i wanna delete his number because he makes me mad but i know it off by heart. Kinda like missing my granmas burnt apple crumble. Yeah, kinda like none of that is relevant =]]

Goodbye.x

No comments:

Post a Comment