Sunday, May 16, 2010

I will make a wonderful wifey someday...

I have everything perfected in terms of being the 'perfect wifey' except for the cooking requirements but as you can see.. I have been working on that. Everyone loved my chocolate fudge cupcakes. They were gone in no time. If you asked me to cook for you last month then I would have turned you away because I couldn't even boil an egg. Lol. Since then, I've been practicing and putting my late night 'Food network' obsession to good use. My granmother would be so proud *tear* I'm not amaaazzzing but I'm so proud because my cooking seriously sucked and I'm so happy that I'm getting better. Now, I have more to offer than nice clothes, good sex, great conversation and breakdancing. tehe.
Photobucket
mwwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment