Thursday, June 17, 2010

how you gon wiiin when you ainttt right with innnn... uh uh come again ;)

Yooo..
The past few days I've been getting really annoyed with the bitchiness that is surrounding me. I've never been the backstabbing type. If I don't like you then I don't talk to you, period. I am very rarely mean so because I have a kind and caring spirit.. I notice more than the usual person.. how different everyone else is. The world can be mean but the people living in it can be just as cruel. I understand that dealing with all that 'shit' is a part of life but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be addressed. The next time someone is rude to you or mean to you, speak up. There is this girl who i study with (not saying any names).. she was talking to me about someone in our class.. saying mean things and usually people agree or keep quiet because they're too afraid to do the right thing. I said in the nicest possible way.. I don't like to talk about people behind their back or to their face.. If what they're doing is not directly causing me any problems then I am not concerned in bagging them.. She carried on blah blah blah'ing lol but stopped blah blah blah'ing to me lol. Be conscious. Whether we use our reasoning in a good way or bad way is your responsibility. If you can live with yourself based on the bad decisions you make then go right ahead and be a bitch lol. I personally care about the feelings of others and that is something I take a lot of pride in. I am not perfect myself. I slip up just like any human being but that doesnt mean I use that as an excuse to be a fuck face.. I take my actions towards the treatment of my brothers and sisters (you!) very seriously.. You just need to think about people that you care about and how you would feel if someone was to treat them disrespectfully.. So the next time you see an old man standing up in the train.. give up your seat.. that is someone elses grandfather... (I miss my granparents everyday <3...)... Like really.. Is it really that difficult to be nice? i just cant believe how difficult people find it to be nice. I can't get my head around it at all!!!

xoxo Ashlieee

p.s i love you eeeebbbbbzzzzieee (ibrahim? that is you)

p.p.s heres some tasty pics lol j/p
tasty pic number one (yes, i am wearing makeup so no, i don't always look like this lol)
Photobucket
tasty pic number two
Photobucket
tasty pic number three
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment