Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just a thought...

I was wondering what posessed me to date the assholes I have dated in the past. I know that they are probably reading this because they are weird enough to stalk me after all of this time. smh..

And.. I wish people would stop adding me on myspace, asking me to listen to their music or comment their default...

People who need to ask other people to comment their profile pics or People who need to ask other people to add them as a friend in a comment on 'Trey Songz' myspace status, are desperate for attention. Get a pet!

and lastly, I want some real friends, that don't steal my shit, that don't use me and don't get bitchy. I hate it when girls get mad at me because I don't look like i got hit in the face with a bag of coins.

peace.x

No comments:

Post a Comment