Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's going on with me..

I am watching E channel and staring at every neckline that emerges from celebrity heaven. Why, you ask? because the neckline on my dress that I am currently designing looks like an ass on wheels (or for the simple minded that could not dissect that metaphor: ridiculous)

I've been playing with cartridge pleating. I don't know if I will apply my pleating adventures to this particular design. Either way, I will post a picture when I'm done ;).. First time, I have decided to televise my skills. I don't have anything more interesting to do with this blog other than talk about things you don't care about and post fashion. These are the only things I am good at. Although, if my fashion career fails then I could be a professional blabberer onner. Professional chatter box? I could be a professional hater? Televise my opinion on stuff? Maybe? I don't know. I don't know how I got to this conversation location? Why am I here? Why am I talking about this right now?

Let me switch...

I have to take my sister to the chiropracter(spelling) soon.. so perhaps I should get dressed. Who cares blah blah blah. I want to go to the movies.. alone. I don't want to share my popcorn. Do you know what is reeeeallly unfourtunate? Is when you get a new toothbrush? and it looks like someone elses in the house? and then you can't figure out which toothbrush is yours so you stand there and try and muster up the will to remembbbeeerrr. Reminds me that I need to work on my photographic memory skills.


Lastly, let me tell you that you are loved :) I love you.

bye.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment