Monday, September 27, 2010

Fake friends suck.




Why does kindness, come off as weakness? People take advantage of nice people way too often.. Let me get to the point.
PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!

I don't know how to deal with it. Should I be mean, hard and raw. I blame everyone who has taken advantage of me, as the reason why I have bipolar. I am submissive and nice 90 per cent of the time, sometimes I just snap then I am considered a bitch or a psycho. What the fuck do you expect?! When I get treated like shit. The only time people are nice, is when it is convenient for them, making me think that they are being a good person then all of a sudden, BAM! stab you in the back. I don't trust a lot of people and for a good reason. Is it really that hard to be nice? loyal? honest? and is it really that easy to be fake? Is it that hard to ask me to my face or be real with me before running your mouth? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Another thing, GUYYYYS!, the only time guys usually talk to me, is if they are interested in me. Noone is gonna ask me how I am and genuinely give a fuck. Most of my guy friends dissappear when I have a boyfriend or when they are dating. I don't understand it! The guys that do stay around are mad arrogant.. it's almost as if they think they're gonna steal me away from my boyfriend. Love is a fuckin game to most people. I used to wonder why I felt so alone all the time. I know a lot of people, A lot of people know me but I could honestly say that I only have 3 real friends. I have always been a loner. I used to feel like I was weird and uncool. Asking myself "Why isn't anyone feeling me?" ... I used to think something was wrong with ME!.. BUT it isn't me, it's you. You're all playing stupid games and I'm standing on the outside observing it all, hoping that the game will let someone go, so i can befriend them.

"Oh, I don't really want to date her, I just want to see if I can get her because then I will feel better about myself"

And.. I'm not even just talking about guys. Girls are just as bad. Hooking up with guys who have girlfriends and bragging to me about it, like they are the bomb dot com. You aint nothing but a hoe and a backistabbing hoe, if it was your friends or family members boyfriend. Love and Friendship is corrupt.

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE SELFISH, BACKSTABBERS, HATERS, HOME WRECKERS, HOES, TWO FACED BITCHES, USERS, ABUSERS, PLAYERS AND FAKES.

I really needed this vent, I am not usually someone who talks like this. Something new lol.. and I don't give a fuck. I will not fix your insecurities. If making an ass of me, hating me or blaming me, makes you feel better then I feel extremely sorry for you. You are an idiot. People who need attention from the opposite sex, are not as arrogant as they seem. They are usually INSECURE to the core. Cheating and home wrecking doesn't mean you are powerful! It means that you have low standards and need to seek mental help. Lol.

I've met so many FAKE friends so if you're gonna come, come REAL. As for all the fake people in my life, you might wanna take this knife out my back, You'll probably need it again.


peace!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment