Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Music: "It's kinda fresh that you listen to more than hip hop and I can catch you in the mix from beauty to thrift shop"


cool kids... *tear* TAMMY in IRELAND told me to youtube this.. Glad I did. Apparantly everyone is going crazy over these kids out there. Cant wait to show DECLAN.. :D


LICKY LEEEE *in high pitch voice* "break-ing-it-up"


2.04 is epic! This group is amazing.. The music they produce always makes me feel like I'm ready for war lol Check them out though.. You will understand what I mean by this..


NZ women are the best type of women! ;) I remember the first time I heard BROOKE FRASER live, it was at the mall with RENEE when I was 15 or 16. She sounds so much better live. :P I remember begging my highschool bf to buy her album for me, for xmas, he thought I was so lame but he still got it for me aswell as JA RULE. Hahahaha. This song aswell as FLORENCE, both have the kind of beat, that makes me dance really tribal.. lol.. *paints face and attaches feathers*

Summer is here in NEW ZEALAND.. I'm still sick as a dog but I will leave the cave to get medicine today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment