Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photos: ULUVUSUMME!

Photobucket
[i jammed my finger in my clothes drawer]

Photobucket
[took my scarf off and made love to the sun]


Photobucket
[took my flannel shirt off and was inspired to design some pants]

Put shirt back on and went to my sisters 21st.

Came home.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[took shirt off again to show off my non existant guns and super strength]

Oh Ashlie.



Photobucket
Photobucket
[mean muggin with my Triple OG son, Declan]

I just had to add the last two pics because they make me smile.

Yes, I am aware that the one thing that all these pics have in common is the leopard print (scarf, bra, tank top).. I like animal print.. Apologies for any fashion crimes I have committed. Rawr.

and Happy bday to Taraji, you sexy neck snapping chocolate candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment