Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ha.

I'm about to wash up and get in bed but before I do I can't help but let you know what I have running through my mind right now. I can't live like this. I'm sitting here thinking about how busy I am. It's midnight and I am pretty tight wit my time right now. Should I waste it on rest? I'm tired. Sitting here thinking about the things that I have to do versus the things that I want to do. My lazy ass is going to bed. IDGAF.

I wish I wanted to stay up. I wonder how I could make myself want things that I don't want.. I'll try and figure that out. Life would be easier...

I could be like "Ohhh yaaayyyy I have to wake up at 5am and freeze my ass cheeks off at the train station... I want to!"

or

"I want to stay here and trial this bodice for the twelth time.. I realllllly want to"

or

"No I want to eat salad for the rest of my life so I can stay slim"

or

"I want to sit in this class with a whole lot of people who probably don't even like me"

lol If I figure out how to make yourself want things you don't want.. then I think I would have made your world a better place.. I'll keep you posted lol.

Goodnight.
x.
Lazybutt Ashlie Zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment